Certificate Course on Piping Engineering
Vadodara, Weekends (12 days), Starting July 12, 2008 (Batch 4)
Need for the course on Piping Technology on weekends has been long felt by the prospective and existing Piping Professionals. We have been actively involved in training engineers related to Piping, Process Equipments, Material Handling, Materials Technology, etc. since last 20 years. This Course will initiate you to prepare and develop Plot Plans & Equipment Layouts so that you can attempt to prepare the Piping Layouts, their Sizing, Selection of Components, Design Analysis and finally to understand the Need of Documents for Piping Erections, Assembly, Testing and Inspections.
This course will target the following needs of the existing and prospective Piping Engineers:
- Documentation related to Piping Technology in form of courseware.
- Interaction with piping professionals on regular basis using internet technology.
- Case Analysis / Problem Solving Methodology
- Free Flow of Information to the Piping Engineers with the help of email newsletter.
- Introduction about Process Industries in India
- List of Piping components used in Industries, their introduction, applications.
- Local process plants, fabricators, engineering companies, consultants, and site Erection contractors.
- Basic Engineering Knowledge on Engineering materials, Strength of materials, Fluid Mechanics etc.
- Understanding of Process Flow, P&I Diagrams, Interpretations, Plot Plan & Equipment layout generation.
- Introduction to ASME B31.1, B31.3, B31.4 & B31.8, and other codes related to Process Piping.
- Selection of Piping Components: Flanges, Fittings, Valves, Supports, Expansion Joint
- Selection & Application of Pumps.
- Selection & Application of Compressor.
- Piping Plan, Pipe Sizing, Development of Isometric drawings.
- Flow and Pressure Drop Calculations.
- Selection of Materials for Process piping components.
- Stress Analysis, Flexibility Stress Analysis.
- Fabrication, including Welding, particularly for piping components.
- Introduction to Piping Flow & Stress Analysis Softwares.
- Inspection & Quality Control
- Quality control and assurance for raw materials, components and during erection stages
- Special Testing for Piping systems.
- Non Destructive Examination of piping
1. Technical Course Materials will be distributed to all participants.
2. Problem solving sessions will be held in class.
3. Case Studies shall be discussed with all the participants during the course and they will be asked to submit their solutions. This will allow us to rate the progress of the participants and provide suggestions for improvements.
4. Regular tests will be conducted and results shall be discussed in class so that participants are able to gauge their progress, and adopt corrective means to improve on their weak areas of understanding.
Who should attend?
This program is useful for fresh & experienced engineers or engineers desiring to shift to piping engineering disciplines. So far engineers from RELIANCE, MECON, STEELCO GUJARAT, KTI, IFFCO, SABERO ORGANICS, TRANSPEK, STERLING GELATIN, FURNACE FABRICA, SULZER, SEARCH CHEM, LINDE PROCESS, PETRON, PSA , OMAN REFINERY, ESSAR CONSTRUCTION, SNAM OMAN, SHELL OMAN, GULBRANDSEN CHEMICALS, SGS INDIA, FORBES MARSHALL, GNFC and many other individuals have benefited from our regular courses. The course is continuously revised for the updated technology.
Approximately 60 Hours.
DATE & TIME:
Duration: 6 Weekends (12 days)
Dates: Starting July 12, 2008 till August 17, 2008
TIME: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM (SATURDAY)
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (SUNDAY)
Charisma Careers Pvt. Ltd,
302 Sunsilver Aptt, Productivity Road,
Nr. Akota Garden, Vadodara 390020;
Phone: (0265) 6616173
Since we have limited seats, request for nominations may be sent before July 8, 2008, on the organization letter-head along with the demand draft. Special Discount of 10% shall be allowed for 3 or more nominations from an organization.
The Registration fees of Rs. 33708 (Rs. 30000 + Service Tax @12.36%) per delegate may be sent to us in the form of a Demand Draft / Cheque drawn in favor of Charisma Careers Pvt. Ltd. , on any bank in Vadodara.
Charisma Careers Pvt. Ltd.
302 Sunsilver Apartments, Near Akota Garden,
Productivity Road, Vadodara-390020, Gujarat, India.
Phone: +91-265-6616173 Fax: +91-265-6616172
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com